Young employees at NLMK Long enjoy:
- Some of the highest salaries in the region;
- Lump-sum benefit payment when applying for a job right after graduation from vocational educational institutions;
- Compensated costs for rented accommodation;
- Health improvement and recreation;
- Sporting events;
- Summer camps for employees’ children;
- Partial compensation for kindergarten fees;
- Financial support to those who served or is going to serve in the armed forced of the Russian Federation, as well as for newly recruited orphans.
NLMK Ural’s youth programmes are aimed at effective adaptation of graduates to the working conditions at the plant
The Company pays scholarship to those employees, who combine work with training. They can also conclude a contract for reimbursement of tuition fees, or get funding for postgraduate education.
On-the-job training is organized for young professionals for a smooth onboarding process. Newcomers are mentored by experienced professionals; they also receive theoretical training under a modular programme in the Centre for personnel training of NLMK Ural.
Talent Pool for executive positions: an employee in the Talent Pool has an opportunity of professional and career growth. Talent Pool members receive additional training and retraining.
Assistance in the professional development, promotion of post-graduate studies. Assistance in obtaining education, training and retraining, including scholarship programmes, target training at the Corps of Engineers, postgraduate studies.