Improved working conditions and enhanced production safety
The work at NLMK Ural is an opportunity to build new future with NLMK Group, one of the most efficient global steel companies. NLMK Ural is building a team of professionals offering comprehensive support to talented and ambitious people who bring new ideas to life with a focus on result.
We are striving to make NLMK Ural the preferred employer. Therefore, our HR principles follow the best gobal practices. HR, Remunerations and Social Policy Committee of the Board of Directors monitors the compliance with these principles.
HR principles that we follow
- Improve working conditions and safety at work
- Support a decent remuneration level
- Improve social adaptation procedures at the production site
- Ensure active involvement of employees in the programmes of professional development and retraining
- Implement health preservation and enhancement programmes for workers and their families
- Cooperate with schools and industry-specific higher educational institutions namely with Kuzbass State Technical University